Monday 11 April 2011

Fight Club Book cover ideas

My Little attempts at repeated patterns. I've noticed that repeated patterns have become more and more popular in recent times, although I never felt truly happy with the effect it gave for this project. I loved the idea of the members of fight club blending into everyday society and only something subtle setting them apart.  
In the novel itself the narrator describes injuries either he sustained or someone else and the reactions to those injuries from other people. I wanted to use these injuries as a factor that would cause people to look twice at the book cover, I wanted it to be the hole in someones cheek that they can't stop looking at.

My main idea was to hide something strange in the middle of a pattern that people were talking for granted.
I used blank and expressionless males for the cover ,as there is no women aloud in fight club but also because any form of change would add character which by the end of the novel many of the men have become no more than mindless zombies.

No comments:

Post a Comment